Weekdays; 9.30am to 4.30pm / Weekends; flexible, with 30-minute lunch break & refreshment breaks throughout
Pre-enrolment online test via www.beautyguild.com – logins will be sent once deposit has been paid.
- All makeup and tools required for the course will be provided.
- Continuous refreshments throughout the course.
- All Visuals will be demoed on a model
- If you prefer to work on a model, please request when booking the course
Deposit to confirm your place
50% of the total balance and remaining on the first day of the course
Certification will be presented on successful completion of the course – 26 CPD Points
Want to book onto the next course?
Our MUA One Day Advanced Course is our most popular course that we have to offer.
This fast track day course allows you to refresh your skill by learning from some of the best artists around! During your MUA Advanced course you will cover 2 looks of your choice. We allow you as the artists to control the looks you would like to cover. We simply assist you in recreating your requested look on a professional model. This one to one course is amazing for anyone wanting to expand their range and learn signature Heavy Glam looks. We know that with the makeup world forever advancing, us makeup artists always have to be one step ahead. You don’t need to bring anything with you as we provide the products, brushes and a professional model within the price. You have the option to take notes, photos of step by steps and on completion you will receive an in-house certificate with a full product break down.
On the MUA One Day Advanced option you will cover:
- Brow Grooming: How to shape the ultimate brow and create the perfect blank canvas on the lids for the perfect shadow showstopper.
- All about the Eyes: We will teach you the most up to date and advanced looks within the industry from a flawless cut crease, the sharpest liner and the ultimate blend.
- Perfecting the Foundations: this involves how to produce complete coverage using concealer, blending different texture products on to the skin, perfecting the base and how to create different finishes to the foundation.
- Highlighting and Contouring: covering the classic intense highlight and contour, and softer alternative versions of our technique will also be created.